Bloomberg has begun providing real-time interbank foreign exchange prices for China's onshore renminbi market from the China Foreign Exchange Trade System -- a division of China's central bank that captures prices from banks and other financial institutions in China -- to allow global currency traders, corporate treasurers and institutional investors to view quotes and trades on the interbank dollar-yuan spot, swap and forward markets, along with historical trade sizes and eight other renminbi currency pairs.
- The Tinkerer: Elliot Noma, Garrett Asset Management
- OpenFin Releases Pre-Production Version 6 of HMTL5 Container
- Europe Unbundles Research and Execution
- Search for Liquidity Is An Ever-Changing Conundrum for the Buy Side
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands