More frequent pricing will create greater transparency for traders and index providers, officials say.
iPerform Data, a Montreal-based fixed income data and analytics startup, has launched its pricing service, after more than half a year in development, which aims to increase transparency in Canadian fixed income securities by providing evaluated prices, updated at 20-minute intervals. The vendor was set up by Robert Perez and Louis Forget -- former employees at portfolio analytics software vendor...
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Barchart Promotes Haraburda to CEO
- ITG Adds Enhancements Focused on User Experience for Posit Alert
- Instinet Names Govoni President of US Subsidiary
- Search for Liquidity Is An Ever-Changing Conundrum for the Buy Side