Planned commercial model for a consolidated tape of pan-European data attracts positive reaction, but needs input from more parties, industry says.
Plans for the delivery of an industry-led pan-European consolidated tape announced last week by The COBA Project have received a positive welcome from industry participants in Europe, though some key players are calling for the initiative to enlist the participation of a broader cross-section of companies already involved in the consolidated tape debate, after being left out of COBA’s initial consultation....
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- MDW Special: Highlighting the Best Innovation Cities
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning