The web-based test platform will allow CQG to elicit feedback as it builds a new mobile data platform.
Denver, Colo.-based data, charting and trading software provider CQG is preparing to launch a web-based testing forum at the start of next year, dubbed CQG Labs, which will feature prototypes of potential new additions to the vendor’s Integrated Client data, trading, charting and analytics workstation—such as new types of charts or new data displays—for clients to review and provide feedback,...
- Acquisition of Etrali Fuels IPC’s Global Goals
- European Central Bank Taps SIA-Colt for Target2-Securities Connection
- Markit Buys JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- Markit Adds JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- Anova Buys AOptix Hardware for Low-Latency Laser Data Transmission