The web-based test platform will allow CQG to elicit feedback as it builds a new mobile data platform.
Denver, Colo.-based data, charting and trading software provider CQG is preparing to launch a web-based testing forum at the start of next year, dubbed CQG Labs, which will feature prototypes of potential new additions to the vendor’s Integrated Client data, trading, charting and analytics workstation—such as new types of charts or new data displays—for clients to review and provide feedback,...
- Thomson Reuters: Eikon Trading Capabilities Tackle Duplicate Data Fees
- Replacing Legacy Technologies to Support Business Growth and Compliance
- ESMA Fines Fitch for Ratings Rules Breaches
- RavenPack Adds Sentiment Analysis on Alliance News as Brexit Raises Focus on UK
- Digital Contact Eyes Broker Clients for Custom News Feeds