Index provider FTSE has launched the FTSE ASEA Pan Africa Index Series, in partnership with the African Securities Exchanges Association, to provide a benchmark for equity portfolios of securities across 19 African countries, for investors seeking exposure to emerging and frontier markets as a source of return and diversification.
FTSE calculates price and total return variants on an end-of-day basis, and distributes the index data via FTP download and email.
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- RavenPack Adds Sentiment Analysis on Alliance News as Brexit Raises Focus on UK
- Case Study: Eclipse Brokerage Taps Cloud9 to Slash Turret Usage
- New ITG App Forecasts Deviations in Volatile Market Conditions
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low