Index provider FTSE has launched the FTSE ASEA Pan Africa Index Series, in partnership with the African Securities Exchanges Association, to provide a benchmark for equity portfolios of securities across 19 African countries, for investors seeking exposure to emerging and frontier markets as a source of return and diversification.
FTSE calculates price and total return variants on an end-of-day basis, and distributes the index data via FTP download and email.
- Toronto Stock Exchange Debuts Centralized Mutual Fund Platform
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Moscow Exchange: First Phase of Datacenter Move Complete
- Exane Taps SimCorp Dimension for Listed and OTC Derivatives Operations
- Deloitte Bolsters Asset Management Service with Acquisition of Casey Quirk