New York-based over-the-counter equities marketplace OTC Markets has created the OTCM ADR Index, an index of American Depositary Receipts traded on its OTCQX, OTCQB and OTC Pink markets, in partnership with BNY Mellon DR Indices, to provide a benchmark of ADRs on the markets, which have increased from 248 to 1,420 over the past 10 years.
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools