New York-based over-the-counter equities marketplace OTC Markets has created the OTCM ADR Index, an index of American Depositary Receipts traded on its OTCQX, OTCQB and OTC Pink markets, in partnership with BNY Mellon DR Indices, to provide a benchmark of ADRs on the markets, which have increased from 248 to 1,420 over the past 10 years.
- Australian Markets Monitor Changing Data Operations
- Why Deutsche Börse is All About Regtech
- HK Startups Amareos, Oddup Build Sentiment, Research Apps for Eikon Users
- Huddlestock Crowd-Trading Platform Taps CityFalcon for Personalized Investor News
- MainstreamBPO Buys Fundadministration as Part of Expansion