New York-based over-the-counter equities marketplace OTC Markets has created the OTCM ADR Index, an index of American Depositary Receipts traded on its OTCQX, OTCQB and OTC Pink markets, in partnership with BNY Mellon DR Indices, to provide a benchmark of ADRs on the markets, which have increased from 248 to 1,420 over the past 10 years.
- Agile: More Mentality Than Methodology
- Max Bowie: A Whine About Wine (But Really About Data)
- Thomson Reuters Begins Final Thomson One Phase-Out
- TriOptima, DTCC to Reconcile Asia-Pacific Data
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions