New York-based over-the-counter equities marketplace OTC Markets has created the OTCM ADR Index, an index of American Depositary Receipts traded on its OTCQX, OTCQB and OTC Pink markets, in partnership with BNY Mellon DR Indices, to provide a benchmark of ADRs on the markets, which have increased from 248 to 1,420 over the past 10 years.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 75: An Update on the Julia Programming Language; AI & Alternative Data; Digital Currencies
Julia Computing's Viral Shah talks about the programming language he helped create and what's ahead for it. Then James and Anthony talk about the pairing of AI & alternative data, digital currencies, and Game of Thrones.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Best Market Data Provider (Vendor): FactSet
- Hall of Fame: Chris Johnson, HSBC Securities Services
- Best Evaluated Prices Service Provider: Bloomberg
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 75: An Update on the Julia Programming Language; AI & Alternative Data; Digital Currencies