Stamford, CT-based research and consulting firm Greenwich Associates is to acquire Javelin Strategy & Research -- a research provider covering the retail banking, payments, securities and fraud industries, serving financial firms, government agencies, payment companies and technology providers -- for an undisclosed sum.
Officials say the deal -- which is expected to close by year-end -- will provide integrated research across retail and commercial financial services, expanded benchmarking for companies in the industries served by Javelin, and better online data and tools to support Javelin's research.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?