Stamford, CT-based research and consulting firm Greenwich Associates is to acquire Javelin Strategy & Research -- a research provider covering the retail banking, payments, securities and fraud industries, serving financial firms, government agencies, payment companies and technology providers -- for an undisclosed sum.
Officials say the deal -- which is expected to close by year-end -- will provide integrated research across retail and commercial financial services, expanded benchmarking for companies in the industries served by Javelin, and better online data and tools to support Javelin's research.
- Bloomberg Clients Hit By Terminal ‘Slowness'
- BST Awards 2016 Winners' Interview: UBS Delta
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Product for 2016—Commcise
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters