Stamford, CT-based research and consulting firm Greenwich Associates is to acquire Javelin Strategy & Research -- a research provider covering the retail banking, payments, securities and fraud industries, serving financial firms, government agencies, payment companies and technology providers -- for an undisclosed sum.
Officials say the deal -- which is expected to close by year-end -- will provide integrated research across retail and commercial financial services, expanded benchmarking for companies in the industries served by Javelin, and better online data and tools to support Javelin's research.
- Thomson Reuters Acquires Redi, Looks to Grow Buy-Side Trading Capabilities
- LCH Partners with MillenniumIT for Real-Time Risk Management
- Accenture Announces Editable Blockchain Prototype, Internet Reacts
- 40% of Data Tacticians 'Weak' on Strategy and Execution
- Estimize Readies Factor Model, International Estimates, Indicators