Stamford, CT-based research and consulting firm Greenwich Associates is to acquire Javelin Strategy & Research -- a research provider covering the retail banking, payments, securities and fraud industries, serving financial firms, government agencies, payment companies and technology providers -- for an undisclosed sum.
Officials say the deal -- which is expected to close by year-end -- will provide integrated research across retail and commercial financial services, expanded benchmarking for companies in the industries served by Javelin, and better online data and tools to support Javelin's research.
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- The Proper Characteristics of Data Scientists and How to Use Them
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Data Management Product — Markit
- Creating the Clean Data Core