LMAX Exchange, a UK-regulated multilateral foreign exchange trading facility, has established a primary point of presence in datacenter and hosting provider Equinix's LD4/5 datacenter campus in Slough, outside London, to provide FX traders already located at the site with lower-latency access to the market's matching engine and pre- and post-trade market data.
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Data Management Product — Markit
- Panelists: As All-to-All Trading Inches Forward, Single-Dealer Platforms Wither
- Dan DeFrancesco: Blockchain, Innovation Labs and Sorting Through the Madness