Fitch Solutions, the data and services arm of ratings agency Fitch, has received approval to distribute its ratings data in mainland China, paving the way for plans to double Fitch's business among banks, asset managers, insurance firms and government entities in the region over the coming years as the local market expands in size and sophistication, vendor officials say.
"China-based investors and market participants are increasingly hungry for real-time financial information, offering a ready
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management