Interdealer broker GFI's market data business has agreed to provide quote and trade data on bonds and fixed income derivatives to Mexican data provider Proveedor Integral de Precios (PiP), to support PiP's eurobond pricing and curve calculations. GFI sources the data from its broking desks and CreditMatch electronic trading platform, and PiP distributes the resulting prices and curves, along with...
- Acquisition of Etrali Fuels IPC’s Global Goals
- Markit Buys JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- McGraw-Hill Rebrands S&P Capital IQ, SNL as S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Bloomberg Integrates Magenta Line Pre-Trade Pricing into Professional Terminal
- Clear Daylight Emerges Between Bloomberg and the Competition