Andrew Miller has left his role as chief executive of market data distribution platform and contributions technology vendor Arcontech, where he spent the past 21 years in various roles including managing director and business development director, prior to which he worked as an independent consultant at a range of banks and vendors, and as head of systems at Thomson Financial's IFR news and commentary division.
Arcontech co-founder Steve Prout and non-executive group chairman Richard Last will share Miller's responsibilities while the company seeks a new CEO.
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Data Analytics Tool—S3 Partners
- Bloomberg Clients Hit By Terminal ‘Slowness'
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016 ─ All the Winners
- Linedata Releases New Version of Portfolio Management System