Commodities trade flow data startup ClipperData will this month launch the first iteration of a service that will provide details of commodities shipped internationally by freight tankers, to provide traders with reliable and timely indicators of supply and demand, which they can use to predict price movements in commodities markets. The vendor was set up last year by Abudi Zein and Sterling Lapinski—two...
- Bloomberg Clients Hit By Terminal ‘Slowness'
- BST Awards 2016 Winners' Interview: UBS Delta
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Product for 2016—Commcise
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters