German data vendor VWD has integrated news content from the financial news arm of Dutch news agency Algemeen Nederlands Persbureau (ANP) into its market data systems and terminal displays, to provide terminal users such as traders and asset managers with a greater choice of news sources, officials say.
The ANP Financial News (AFN) feed went live in VWD's Market Manager real-time data terminal on Jan.1 after being integrated into the vendor's databases at the end of last year.
"Market Manager has
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?