London-based broker DCM Capital, formerly much-hyped Twitter fund Derwent Capital Markets, will launch an API for its real-time social media sentiment feed within the next two months, to enable financial institutions such as investment banks, brokers and hedge funds to integrate the feed directly into their proprietary trading platforms.
The feed is currently integrated in the broker's own DCM Dealer multi-asset spread betting and contracts-for-difference (CFD) trading platform for retail invest
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?