Energy and commodities broker consortium OTC Global Holdings has released a new set of power implied volatility data from its EOX Live data division, to provide traders and risk managers with price discovery and consistent data, providing historical volatility, straddles and skew for 12 locations -- covered by system operators and groups including PJM Interconnection, MISO (the Midwest Independent Transmission System Operator), NEISO (the New England Independent System Operator), NYISO (the New
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?