UK-based data technology provider MDX Technology is building an interface to St. Louis, MO-based hardware ticker plant vendor Exegy's market data appliances, to allow firms such as banks and hedge funds to deliver Exegy's high-performance data into Microsoft Excel to support spreadsheet-based analysis and modeling activities. MDXT has already written to Exegy's API to allow it to access data from...
- Chicago Stock Exchange Bought by Investor Group Led by China's Casin Group
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 3: Dark Pools, SEC, Enterprise Risk
- Risky Alternative: Solving Enterprise Risk for Alternative Investments
- Thomson Reuters Integrates Wood Mackenzie Oil Supply Data into Eikon, PointConnect Feed
- Citadel Securities Becomes NYSE's Largest DMM, Acquires KCG's Business