UK-based data technology provider MDX Technology is building an interface to St. Louis, MO-based hardware ticker plant vendor Exegy's market data appliances, to allow firms such as banks and hedge funds to deliver Exegy's high-performance data into Microsoft Excel to support spreadsheet-based analysis and modeling activities. MDXT has already written to Exegy's API to allow it to access data from...
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- Replacing Legacy Technologies to Support Business Growth and Compliance
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low
- RavenPack Adds Sentiment Analysis on Alliance News as Brexit Raises Focus on UK
- GLEIF CEO: LEI Registrations Will Hit Target By 2020