UK-based data technology provider MDX Technology is building an interface to St. Louis, MO-based hardware ticker plant vendor Exegy's market data appliances, to allow firms such as banks and hedge funds to deliver Exegy's high-performance data into Microsoft Excel to support spreadsheet-based analysis and modeling activities. MDXT has already written to Exegy's API to allow it to access data from...
- The Tinkerer: Elliot Noma, Garrett Asset Management
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Survey: Evaluations Accuracy Improves, But Mortgage Securities Still Challenge Vendors
- Challenges to CAT Adoption Still Remain
- OpenFin Releases Pre-Production Version 6 of HMTL5 Container