Former Asset Control and Reuters America chief executive Phil Lynch has joined SunGard's asset management division as head of global account management, with responsibility for the vendor's relationships with its largest clients. Lynch was most recently CEO of data management platform provider Asset Control, which he joined in 2007 to head the company when it was acquired by private equity firm Fidelity...
- June 2016: Poignancy and People Power
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Asia-Pacific BST Summit 2016 Keynote: Asset Management’s Journey to 2.0
- Nasdaq Financial Framework Offers Harmonized Products Portfolio
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands