US exchanges and regulator FINRA -- collectively known as self-regulatory organizations (SROs) -- published a request-for-proposal on Feb. 26, to solicit proposals from parties interested in building and operated the Consolidated Audit Trail, as mandated by the Securities and Exchange Commission's Rule 613, which is designed to capture trades, quotes, cancellations and other information across US listed equities and options, to make it easier for regulators to monitor, analyze and investigate ma
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?