Austin, Texas-based Continuum Analytics, a provider of analytics and storage for Big Data, has begun enabling firms to access Thomson Reuters' QADirect financial database -- which includes data from the vendor's Worldscope, Datastream and I/B/E/S databases -- via an API on Continuum's browser-based Wakari analytics platform, built utilizing the Python programming language.
Officials say the agreement with Thomson Reuters provides an environment to interact with the vendor's data completely withi
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?