NYSE Technologies, the data and trading infrastructure arm of NYSE Euronext, is preparing to launch its own wireless market data network for ultra-low-latency transmission of data between clients and marketplaces in London, and between NYSE Euronext’s Basildon Liquidity Center co-location facility outside London and Frankfurt, home to Deutsche Börse’s cash and futures markets.
The network, which will go live later this year, will utilize a combination of microwave and millimeter-wave connectivit
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?