The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell more than 150 points, the price of crude oil plummeted, and US bond yields dropped, briefly wiping $121 billion off the value of companies in the S&P 500 index on April 23, after hackers hijacked the Twitter feed of US news agency the Associated Press (@AP) and tweeted that bombs had exploded at the White House, injuring President Barack Obama.
The AP quickly confirmed that the tweet was a hoax, and stock, bond and oil prices recovered their original positio
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?