Users of business and financial news provider TheStreet.com can now access Austin, Texas-based 9W Search's financial search engine to support investment decisions about companies, by clicking-through from a company's stock page on TheStreet to detailed data and analysis of that company's financial reports on 9W's site, enabling users to slice and dice company data -- which 9W tags using XBRL to easily correlate and compare the same fields from different reports -- without needing to wade through entire financial reports.
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management