Dun & Bradstreet has released a suite of four predictive analytics tools for evaluating the creditworthiness and risk of clients.
The tools include a Viability Rating, which assesses the probability of whether a company will go out of business in the next 12 months, based on a viability score, portfolio comparison, data depth indicator and company profile; Total Loss Predictor, an updated version of its Commercial Credit Score, which identifies new clients at risk of defaulting on their first pa
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?