Chicago-based investment research and data provider Morningstar has appointed Vickie Tillman president of its Morningstar Credit Ratings business, with responsibility for day-to-day operations of its structured credit research and ratings business.
Tillman was previously vice chair of Capital Markets Partnership, a non-profit public-private coalition for raising funds to retrofit commercial buildings, prior to which she spent more than 30 years in various roles at Standard & Poor's and parent co
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?