The vendor developed the reporting system to support the addition of access to more exchange datafeeds -- including feeds from the Chicago Board Options Exchange and its C2 and CBOE Stock Exchange markets, as well as the BOX Options Exchange, the Chicago Stock Exchange and Nasdaq OMX PHLX -- to its Options Pipe Velocity hosted low-latency trading and data infrastructure.
"We have kept adding destinations... so our priority was to have a rock-solid reporting and entitlements system, because we kn
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?