Woburn, Mass-based low-latency ticker plant and trading technology provider Redline Trading Solutions has added support for calculating a synthetic options national best bid and offer within its InRush 3 ticker plant, generating an NBBO from direct options exchange datafeeds faster than the consolidated options NBBO from the Options Price Reporting Authority.
Redline officials say InRush can calculate a synthetic NBBO up to several hundred milliseconds over the OPRA feed, giving trading firms a more accurate picture of the market.
- Bloomberg Clients Hit By Terminal ‘Slowness'
- BST Awards 2016 Winners' Interview: UBS Delta
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Product for 2016—Commcise
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters