NYSE Technologies, the data and technology arm of NYSE Euronext, is working with Northern Ireland-based data management software vendor First Derivatives to develop a suite of historical data-as-a-service solutions, dubbed Tick as a Service, that will allow efficient access to large stores of historical data for back-testing and compliance analysis.
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?