Woburn, Mass.-based low-latency ticker plant and execution gateway provider Redline Trading Solutions has added support for Japanese equity markets to its InRush 3 Ticker Plant.
Redline officials say its ultra-low-latency technology will result in more accurate price data and order tracking information, producing higher fill rates and profits for firms utilizing automated trading strategies.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?