Thomson Reuters has notified customers that it plans to withdraw support for its Reuters 3000 Xtra legacy market data desktop terminal after Dec. 31, 2013, and has begun the process of decommissioning the platform’s corresponding services and local delivery infrastructure.
Thomson Reuters announced in July last year that it was halting new sales of the product in favor of its next generation desktop terminal Eikon—although at the time, existing 3000 Xtra clients could continue adding to their existing subscriptions. However, according to correspondence from Thomson Reuters, the vendor is now fully withdrawing the product and decommissioning supporting services, resulting...
- Dancing in the Dark: Fraud Shapes Dark Pools
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Compliance Product — Fenergo
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Swap Execution Facility (SEF) — Tradeweb Markets
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Data Management Product — Markit