The monitoring tools will enable Enyx to view hop-by-hop latency statistics within its development environment for all processes running on its FPGA technology - including trade flows and market data - which in turn will allow the vendor to understand where to focus development efforts to optimize its products to achieve the lowest latency.
Henry Young, chief executive of TS-Associates, says that traditionally, FPGA providers tend to focus on either market data feed handlers or standalone aspect
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management