The vendor rolled out the first new product, OptionQuant, at the end of October, drawing on anonymized and aggregated FX volatility curves contributed by six major banks─JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, Citigroup, UBS and Goldman Sachs─that the vendor has signed up over the past two years, says James Friedman, chief operating officer of FX Bridge.
"Banks are reluctant to show the public their volatility curves, but because we are aggregating them, we can show that and recommend that a s
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?