ESMA officials say the experts will form a consultative group of up to 20 members whose core task will be to advise the watchdog's market data reporting working group on how to align the reporting requirements resulting from pan-European financial directives the European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR) and the second iteration of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID 2).
For example, the experts might be asked to provide insight on how to solve possible problems arising f
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management