Bertoli previously held the same role at UK-based low-latency data and trading infrastructure provider Fixnetix, and she will continue to serve as an advisor to Fixnetix, which recently worked with Perseus to implement the network vendor's High Precision Time at a mutual client bank. Officials say Bertoli's move will help expand business plans between the two companies.
Before joining Fixnetix in 2010, Bertoli was director of communications strategy at rival data and trading infrastructure 7Tick
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?