Moyer was most recently senior vice president of global sales at Confluence, which he joined in 2012 after holding a number of roles at SunGard, including executive vice president of SunGard Wealth Management.
Confluence has also hired Lou DelVerme as director of North American business development, responsible for expanding Confluence's market presence in the US and Canada, reporting to Moyer.
DelVerme also joins from SunGard Wealth Management, where he spent 12 years, most recently as senior v
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management