In the next month, Allianz will complete the technical implementation of Dutch market data cost and contract management software vendor Screen InfoMatch’s data inventory and cost management tool in Asia, following the completion of a similar rollout in the US in January, and in Europe in 2012. In Asia, the tool will enable Allianz to track market data services and invoices covering up to 140 users, while the system already covers 200 users in the US and 600 in Europe.
In 2010, Janos Bohnke, glob
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?