The company, which was created in November 2013, enables users-including banks, brokers, asset managers, treasury managers, stock exchanges, fund administrators, custodians and clearinghouses-to research available market data services using criteria such as data type, asset classes and data venue, says Diliger chief executive Christian Bower.
"People came to us and said, ‘We're dissatisfied with the service we are getting, either because the answers are incomplete or because they are not availab
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management