Tradier, a cloud-based brokerage platform operator and provider of a supporting data, trading and analytics application hosted environment, has unveiled a new service, dubbed Tradier Developer Sandbox, aimed at startup developers that find it hard and expensive to obtain the resources to develop new applications, to promote innovation and the development of new applications for its cloud "ecosystem."
Tradier rolled out the Developer Sandbox service, which can be accessed via the developer.tradier.com website, on Tuesday, July 15. In this initial version of the Sandbox, Tradier will provide free access to its developer APIs, free delayed market data, as well as 30 years' worth of historical market data, and access to its watchlist capabilities. Future versions will include streaming delayed data...
- Acquisition of Etrali Fuels IPC’s Global Goals
- European Central Bank Taps SIA-Colt for Target2-Securities Connection
- Markit Buys JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- Markit Adds JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- Anova Buys AOptix Hardware for Low-Latency Laser Data Transmission