The feed—which also uses Thomson Reuters software to provide a standardized format, recovery capabilities, feed handler updates and features like static data mapping, and handling day-one changes and corporate actions—was developed as part of a broader revamp of the vendor’s feeds infrastructure to deliver faster data for firms running time-sensitive algorithmic trading strategies that also require “cost-effective, reliable and standardized data across trading venues and asset classes.”
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge