Following the fundraising, which took place in June, the remaining 70 percent of Finwire─which was founded in September last year─continues to be owned by chief executive Mats Hård and chief technology officer Fredrik Hansson, who as co-founders each own 35 percent of the company.
Benson, a director at Swedish strategic communications firm JKL, already owned a 5 percent stake in Finwire, which he acquired shortly after the company's launch, and has acquired a further 5 percent stake, while Pegro
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?