The new funding─led by US-based Route 66 Ventures and Beijing-based China Growth Capital, along with participation from 8 Securities' original investors Velocity Capital BV and Leitmotiv Private Equity─will support the launch of a new smartphone-friendly mobile wealth management service that will "make owning a personalized global portfolio simple, inexpensive and convenient," leveraging the firm's cloud-hosted technology infrastructure.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?