OTAS plans to launch the new feature, dubbed OTAS Views, in December, allowing users to create an unlimited number of customized screen views that provide analytics for different stages of the investment process, according to the needs of their individual workflow, by selecting combinations of more than 200 fac-tors that they can use to filter, rank and score results.
Tom Doris, chief executive of OTAS, says this would be useful to clients who only want to use a small number of metrics to spot r
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?