Subscribers will receive the aggregated volume of deleted Immediate-or-Cancel (IOC) orders in a 10-millisecond time period starting from the timestamp of a trade triggered by an IOC order for more than 70 of the most popular options contracts traded on Eurex, as well as volume indication and trade-related information, such as price, quantity, execution ID and the aggressive side that triggered the trades.
"Because the new indicator is based on order information that is not publicly available, it
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?