Currently, Quincy’s sales team comprises relationship and sales managers Tad Beckelman—who recently joined the vendor from telecom consulting firm Wireless Applications Corp—and David Goebels, who work across Quincy and its sibling microwave network infrastructure provider McKay Brothers, with sales led by Paris-based co-founder Stéphane Tyc.
“We’re all involved in account management. Most of our growth has come from firms that got to know us through McKay, or found us through our website, or wh
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management