S&P Dow Jones Indices already provides more than 500 fixed income indexes covering municipal, preferred and corporate bonds, credit default swaps and senior loans, and fixed income indexes for exchange-traded funds.
The US Aggregate Bond Index measures investment-grade US fixed income securities, covering Treasury, quasi-government, corporate, covered, taxable municipal bonds and residential mortgage pass-throughs.
The vendor has also created the S&P Global Developed Nations Sovereign Bond Index
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management