Until now, OTCGH has not operated a dedicated pricing screen on its EOXLive platform, but rather has distributed market data from its 16 brokerages via a number of third-party providers, including Chicago-based energy data management provider GlobalView, Bloomberg, Interactive Data, ZE PowerGroup and Morningstar.
However, the group is now working on a project to build market data pages into the EOXLive platform, so users do not have to move to separate screens to access prices. "Until recently,
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management