Until now, WSI has served its US customers─including JP Morgan and Citigroup─from its main office in the UK. However, in response to an uptick in business, the vendor is now opening offices in New York and Boston to expand its US footprint and improve its level of service for American customers.
The vendor's Boston office will be headed by new hire Steven Fleming, who joins WSI from hosting and network provider CenturyLink Technology Solutions (formerly Savvis), where he served as global account
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?