Lynch was most recently head of global account management for SunGard's asset management business, where he spent two years after leaving Asset Control, where he spent almost six years as CEO.
Before joining Asset Control in 2007, Lynch was a venture partner at Fidelity Ventures, which acquired Asset Control, and spent 17 years at Reuters, including as CEO of Reuters America between 2001 and 2006.
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?