The Basel Committee first released regulation BCBS 239 covering Effective Risk Data Aggregation & Risk Reporting in January 2013, outlining 11 risk data aggregation principles that firms must comply with by Jan. 1, 2016, as part of a review to identify the causes of the 2008 global financial crisis, and to understand how to prevent a second crisis.
But unlike previous mandates from the Committee, which have been highly prescriptive—for example, those around counterparty risk—BCBS 239 is more li
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?