The device combines a Layer 1 switch, FPGA card and an x86 server platform, which act as the building blocks for a variety of applications, ranging from data capture, intrusion detection and firewalls to feed handlers and pre-trade risk checks. The platform includes storage, board management, extra memory and the ability to connect to an external server. "It allows firms to put their most important business logic within network devices, rather than distributed across multiple physical devices,"
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?