The vendor unveiled its predictive analytics desktop in 2013, and last year added the option of receiving its data and signals via a datafeed. However, increasing demand from buy-side firms for predictive capabilities─and to apply these to a growing range of datasets─led many firms to ask the vendor for "unfettered access" to the analytics engine itself, says David Kedmey, New York-based president and co-founder of EidoSearch.
"Ever since we started marketing our signals, we would get requests f
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?